Gandeloft's avatar

Gandeloft

• Joined Feb 16, 2014

Future Diary

Jun 14, 2015

I love love, I love when characters are well executed. This bites in to the paradox that is love, this story. This is a love story that takes a turn to making it a "grand" scale story. This is amazing. Oh my God.. I am, as many would describe it, mind blown.. *SPOILER ALERT!!!*
*SPOILER ALERT!!!*
*SPOILER ALERT!!!*
Not a single character is bad, perfectly empathises how if one was too see in to the mind of each other respective individual, one would realise there are no "bad guys" in existance. Yuno is such a missfortunate character. The missfortune this... See full review

Akame ga Kill!

May 21, 2015

This anime had potential, but whoever had made it ruined most of that potential. All of the characters are, well, deep on a shallow level.
Everyone are happy go lucky and like, this is just a typical harem anime, and the unneccesarily sized breast areas also suck. This had potential, whoever had made it didn't utilise it.

Umineko: When They Cry

Mar 31, 2015

Dafuq is going on here in this show. Comepletley and utterly incoherent.
I do not know what to be keen about. I don't know what intrests me here in this show. At ep 13 so far and I'm still forcefuly watching it. I just don't find anything of intrest in this anime. Still, I am completley lost. I understand the story, from what little sense one can make based on all this ruckus,  but it's of no intrest to me.

I understand what a non-linear story is, I've watched Kara no Kyoukai, and it's basicaly the best anime ever made in my eyes, but this is just a "what the hell is the point of it... See full review

Tokyo Ghoul

Mar 11, 2015

I loved it. The soundtrack.. The mini spin-offs at the every end of each episode..
The characters, the realism(of the characters) with which they were all executed..
It's all I need, a realisticaly made and "played of" characters.
I loved it.

Another

Feb 21, 2015

Dis anime though..
The characters barley show anything resembling remorse, the feeling of tragedy, anything normal to feel after witnessing a death, ESPECIALY in the ways deaths were witnessed in this anime.
Also, Misaki Mei, as intresting as she is, is as a character executed in such a way that I only wiev her as the "conveniently placed character".
We gain very little understanding as to why she is the way she is. I'm not even talking about "She can see death just because the plot needed to have a way to be untangled.", this anime should've been more throughal, and much more... See full review

Angel Beats!

Mar 27, 2014

It just makes me angry that they did this to a story that had(still has) so much potential. What I'm talking about is that they rushed it SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Everything about this anime is awesome, but the MAJOR downfall of it is that it was so rushed. This piece of story is one of the better ones that exist, and you did such a terrible job at exploiting the potential it has. This shouold've lasted 25 episodes, or even more. I loved everything in this anime, Yui was my favorite character, but damn guys.. This could've been so much more.

Elfen Lied

Mar 23, 2014

Don't watch this anime for the blood, do not watch it for the nudity, watch it because you can find out how much suffering people in this world can be exposed to. Watch it because it shows how all suffering derives and can be solved only from/with other people. Just look at how those people see the possibility of happienes, what happieness is to them, and aditionaly, how they dealt with their pain. I decided to watch this anime when I couldn't sleep.
I thot to myself "I've wanted to watch Elfen Lied for more than 2 years now, I should get on with it", thinking that it'll help me fall... See full review