GGbookluver's avatar

GGbookluver

• Joined May 21, 2020
  • ? / F

Trash of the Count's Family is a must read. The plot may seem similar to the troup of being reincarnated as a villain in a novel, and it does have some cliches. But... its been written in a way that's so unique. The characters are a large reason why. They're so lovable and even side characters you barely know have character. I loved this and if anyone is considering to read this, go for it.

GGbookluver May 21, 2020

Ohh... I see. You're right they do have the exact same cover, lol. But no they are not similar at all. I looked at some of TBATE and it isn't the same at all. I'm pretty sure the cover is a fanart.

GGbookluver May 21, 2020

I've never read The beginning After the End. But so far from what I have read, TOTCF is a farely unique book. But it does have a lot of cliches regarding the setting and species I guess. At the same time I'm retty sure the dragon in The beginning After the End is very different from TOTCF's dragon.

<div class="cta horizontal-cta"> </div>

anqeliiclxght May 21, 2020

Uh, so you're saying the characters are unique? If you look at the manga "The Beginning After the End" you can see that the covers are basically the same, the same "dragon," and it's basically an older version of the mc in TBATE.