Furnal's avatar

Furnal

• Joined Jan 2, 2017

Made in Abyss

Feb 13, 2020

First of all, I should warn you that this anime is meant for an adult audience (15 years above) because of the deep theme it tackles. It's family-friendly kind of at the first 9 episode but it goes 360 direction when you hit episode 10 and beyond. But if you think your child can handle adult-oriented shows or have a conceptual understanding of how the real world works then I recommend for you to let them watch. (As a kid I was aware that some things need to be sacrificed in order to survive or lived in this world, maybe because of the tragedy that I experience losing my father at a very young age and it introduces me to the concept of death. But that's just me). I recommend you to let the young ones to watch this so that they can be guided properly that not all the time is happy go lucky kind of situation and there must be a consequence to the actions that we committed.

This is one of the few animes that are on my radar and want to watch back in 2017. But waited till the season is complete because I'm one of those people who likes to watch anime that has completed its season. Since it's convenient in my opinion since you can watch it at your own pace.

I already know that this will be a great anime since I've seen its trailer back in 2017 and because of high praise that critics and fans give to this spectacular work.

The animation they've used reminds me of Ragnarok anime, even the vibe of the show reminds me of that as well. Maybe because they also share the adventure theme. The animation works in the plot and also I kinda want to see other anime version using the ending credits animation they've used.

You're not doing yourself a favor if you are not watching this anime at a higher resolution (1080p/up) because the animation is a masterpiece work thanks to the hard work animation team who did a wonderful job at their work. After seeing the first episode at 720p I immediately notice that you could not have a better experience without seeing at higher res. From episode two until the ending episode I put my resolution at 1080p.

The score used in this anime is also a masterpiece it's a piece of perfect blend music to the wonderful scenery that they're showcasing in the show.

I love the two protagonists of this show and since there kids, we should consider them as buddies for now but we know where this is heading (Couple). I just want them to have a happy ending after we finish the story. And if I have a chance I want to adopt the group of Riku especially Kiyui, they're all adorable even I'm not currently financially suitable to support these kids. And heck I want to adopt also the other kids that with Nanachi at the orphan to save them from being ***************.

Favorite characters so far the Riku gang including Reg, Nananchi, The OG white whistler Ozen, Marulk, Habolg, and our beloved Mitty <3.