Frosts's avatar

• Joined Apr 4, 2018
  • 25

Sket Dance

Oct 29, 2021

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING THE ANIME AND READING THE MANGA!!!

I know it may seem bias but this is one of the anime I watched on television when I was young but now I'm streaming at legal sites (syke). I really love the plot, characters, the animation and I could never forget the Gintama crossover. I continue reading the manga since the anime wasn't finished. I was a little bummed out about the ending but all good things must come to an end.

For a supposed teen-choice market, they really went all out for the in-depth story. Each development has a striking elegance (YES ELEGANCE) and their sadness/ emotions were acknowledged not just thrown aside and be overshadowed by some joyous occasion like falling inlove.

IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I LAST SAW IT TBH, BUT I ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS STORY. NOWADAYS I JUST RANDOMLY OPEN AN ANIME TO PASS TIME AND I FEEL BAD FOR IT, I CAN'T EVEN ENJOY MOST OF THEM SINCE THE STORY BECAME QUITE CLICHE. SO I REALLY VALUE A LOT OF THIS CHILDHOOD ANIME OF MINE.

Bottomline is I hope you'll be able to enjoy and appreciate its story just like how much I loved this, I can't say since day 1. I think my mom and dad were still in the verge of mixing me.

HAVE A FUN READ/WATCH!!!

You must be logged in to leave comments. or