FlowingRiver's avatar

FlowingRiver

• Joined Feb 2, 2019
  • ?

I read 44 chapters and I hated probably every other chapter. The art is great. That's the truth. And that's it. THE END.

I came to a conclusion that...as of recent...authors like to milk trauma, toxicity, hatred, rape in their yaoi stories. This one HAS IT ALL.

I don't want to be a total prick, so I will quickly sum it up. The story revolves around a very rich, neglected as a child(bastard), dominant student, and poor, also neglected but for totally other reasons student. At the very beginning, there is potential...it's not too rough and it was pleasant to watch them getting close. HOWEVER, as you might have already predicted the poor student decides to abandon the other. They meet years later...and the first thing that happens is rape. More manipulation, more pain. These two people should not be together. There is no chance this webtoon will make you feel good. I guarantee it.

By the end of 44th chapter I was so drained I didn't feel bad, I didn't sympathize with anyone. Oh, there was a puppy. I kept on thinking...where did the puppy go? That's pretty much it.