Fionka's avatar

• Home Sweet Home
  • Joined Aug 15, 2020

Viewfinder

May 4, 2021

The beggining really has a conection to the title - story relates aroung camera, photoghaphy. It was really exciting and interesting and I wanted to see how that will evolve in the sotry but somehow this topic sadly dissapears later on. The story continues to different direction, focusing on relationship between two main characters and it's still nice and all, but I'd prefer if the story included the topic from the beggining. Somewhere in the middle, a new couple is introduced and the story only focues on those, even though there could be so much more to get to know about the first, main couple. That was a bit of a shame but still a nice story about the second couple. I feel like those two stories could be in seperated mangas, but okay. It was still a nice read that made me laugh, feel the love, that made cutesy moments which made my heart skip a bit.

And I must say, the art-style was really to my taste, really nice, which probably made it a bit better in total and made you forget that the story switched themes a few times. And of course, the hot and steamy scenes were included haha.