FakeEmotion's avatar

• Joined Oct 21, 2015
  • 26

Soul Eater Not!

Nov 24, 2015

I understand why so many people are upset with 'Soul Eater Not!", one thing is the vastly different art style, the new characters, and the fact that it's a slice of life anime, I loved it myself. I thought that all of the characters were great even the new ones, I liked that it gave more background on established characters and the Soul Eater Universe, and I think it was great as a slice of life/world building anime, Soul Eater Not! was a good idea by Soul Eaters creator because it gave a way to introduce things to the readers/viewers that the characters in the orginal Soul Eater would have already know, this is my first Slice of Life anime and I think it was great. So many people compare this to Soul Eater yes this was the follow up and yes it doesn't have as much action but thats not the purpose its to give people more information on the background behind the world of Sould Eater which couldn't be done in the first series as it wouldn't make sense. From what I've seen its polarizing if you love it you love it, you hate it you hate, no changing either side and no one in the middle, so many people wanted another action packed Soul Eater with the same characters and I know why, I just think Not! is just as good as the orginal.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or

RingoStarr1991 Mar 26, 2016

It's hard to give this a 10/10 when there are obviously better anime out there than this one.