Euiwoo's avatar

• 27

Love or Hate

May 13, 2020

Spoiler Free Review ~

This is in my opinion, one of the best yaoi manga / manhwa out there. The writing is actually good and it doesn't feel like it was slapped together last second. The only thing I would look out for is that it's super frustrating and depressing. The pace gets slower overtime and we're expected to understand the characters. The dark, sophisticated, and mature theme makes this feel a lot more realistic and interesting. Another thing, it's actually a slight mystery who the protagonist is going to end up with. I absolutely hate it when manga or anime give it away from the start.

In my opinion, all of the characters are toxic as hell and are the farthest things from perfect, but that's what makes them feel like actual characters. They all have their own faults, interests, preferences, etc. All their actions have a reason and aren't just through a sudden whim (although some of them are questionable at first). Their interactions with one another and inner thoughts aren't dumb, cliche, or melodramatic. (Bonus : they're also all hot lmao)

The art is a m a z i n g, and so are the R rated scenes lmao. I have no complaints, it has it's own sense of individuality and accompanies the theme and concept well.

8.5/10 story

You must be logged in to leave comments. or