Eraya's avatar

• Joined Nov 19, 2018
  • 20

Devil May Cry

May 10, 2019

Devil may cry is one of the old episodic anime. The story is not an original one but I don't think that matter. The anime provide side story of Dante. Those who have played the games maybe remember scene when he was in his agency Devil may cry eating Piizza and someone called. Then he started a new adventure. In Devil May Cry TV show, he got a little girl who lost her mother and have to take smaller job orders. Almost every episode was interesting and the real plot started to matter more in last episodes. That's typical for anime like this.

I enjoyed this anime very much even if I know it is not so interesting and stylish like the original game. Should it bother me? I don't think so. If you don't search for the extremely interesting story and don't expect to be about past of Dante and his relation to his family, you enjoyed it very much.

Music and animation? Well, I like it because I am fan of older ones. I don't like those glowing glittering new animations. Music in this anime was good and song from the "RocK Queen" -  Future in my hands made this anime memorable for me.

To sum up all of that. Devil May Cry isn't masterpiece but in my opinion, its not even bad and boring. I like it and in future I would like to watch it over again.