Eiraza's avatar

• Probably Hell
  • Joined Mar 24, 2015

Nana to Kaoru Arashi

Feb 8, 2019

First review, whoop whoop!

Okay so if you've read the first series Nana to Kaoru this is an absolute must.

So this manga is based on the relationship of Nana and Kaoru (duh) and the developments of their relationship as SM is introduced into Nana's life through Kaoru. They've been childhood friends their whole life and now they have connected with ropes and ball gags.

It sounds like a lame plot but I absolutely enjoyed reading this. Which was so weird cause I'm pretty sure I'm not some SM freak but I just loved how cute Nana and Kaoru were and loved watching their relationship develop. One of my main problems with the first manga was that it ended before I was ready. The first series says its 156 chapters when its really 135 chapters and the rest are just repeats of the last 20+ chapters so that sucked. I was not ready man, I wanted to see more.

So immediately I looked to see if there was a sequel and the heavens graced me with some kindness and gave me this, Nana to Kaoru Arashi.... or black label, whatever it means. There was so much more development and LOVE <3 shown to us in these chapters I was grinning like a school girl. Its dumb too cause its about people with fetishes but I honestly didn't care and loved every minute of it. Of this sequel anyway. I loved every minute of this sequel and am super happy it exists. I was given what felt like a much more solid ending and I can only hope that Nana and Kaoru end up together forever.