Efinate's avatar

Efinate

• Joined Jan 26, 2021

Ok so after watching the series i was kinda sceptical to start the movie but boy damn this was good. Like this is my favourite anime movie of all time. The development, the animation,the character interactions,the fights and the ost. Everything was on another lvl. I can see why people love this series so much and it's probably because of this masterpiece of a movie. Well the basic plot is somewhat the same just like love live sunshine so nothing new there. But seeing characters lose themselves after losing there schools was cool and again for them regain their school they had to win another competition and this was like the biggest tank fight in the anime. 60 tanks showdown and man this shit was just out of this world. Every opposition character from the last season helps out our main characters to defeat the common enemy and the fights were just so good in this movie it made me fall in love with this series. It also had many heartbreaking and wholesome moments too. I would really recommend people to watch this movie even if they have to watch the first season because this movie is worth it.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or