Efinate's avatar

Efinate

• Joined Jan 26, 2021

Girls und Panzer

Nov 28, 2023

After hearing, reading and watching too many memes regarding this series i had to give it a try but for me this was an ok series. It starts out somewhat slow with 3 episodes only introducing characters and the olot but after that it takes off with the main charm of the series tanks and girls. And ngl the tabk fights are kinda interesting because I actually enjoyed it a lot. Watching them make tactics of how to beat the opposition it was kinda fun but that was the only thing i liked about this series aside from the ost. The main problem for me was the overwhelming amount of characters the series had to offer as it made me very confused and hard to remember everyone. It had somewhat the same plot of love live where they are fighting amd competing so there school would not shut down. So nothing new there but the ost was kinda good every major character having a different soundtrack with some uniqueness but still managing to deliver the feels was kinda good. The animation seemed good as it was made in like early 2010. Overall a pretty solid show but nothing groundbreaking.

7.5/10 characters

You must be logged in to leave comments. or