EclipseSin's avatar

• Hiding under Sothis bed, NINJAR STYLE
  • Joined Oct 21, 2008

Norageki!

May 18, 2011

I'm not really sure how to decribe this besides unique. It starts you off not knowing anything like most stories do, but there is almost no plot information given throughout the whole thing. You find out what they're trying to do, and thats about it til near the end. And then it gets even wierder, and you still don't really learn anything.

Either I'm an idiot, or I need enlightened on this one.

AardvarkRex Aug 10, 2020

The whole story is about luck / playing roulette with one's life at stake. The Earth organization thought it saved the planet by sending the virus inventor/someone who knows how to cure it (It is named after him -> Enplein virus) off to an isolated space station as well as one of their guys to (safely) retrieve info about the cure for the virus from the other dude. They intentionally left one escape pod intact so that only one person could escape back to Earth. Their reasoning was that if it was anyone other than their guy (who is a cyborg and cannot get infected), that person would get burned up in the atmosphere so the virus wouldn't spread either way. But, as luck had it, even though it was the right guy who made it inside the pod, the inventor stuck his cat in there as well (who was infected) who survived because, you know, "a cat has nine lives" ( = extremely lucky).

kio3459 Jun 12, 2012

i completely agree.. First CG just plain sucked.. second, what the hell was the point?  I watched on my iphone on a whim.  If anyone is interested in watching it, good luck.

Lutefisk Dec 7, 2011

Yeah. The show was like a joke without a punchline.