DreadfullyAwful's avatar

• Joined Jun 12, 2018
  • ?

KonoSuba – God's blessing on this wonderful world! 3

Jun 13, 2024

Easily the most charming anime this season, and every season it airs. Everytime I see the return of KonoSuba, I can't wait to catch up with this gang of scumbags.

My Instant Death Ability Is Overpowered

Feb 23, 2024

Very average. Watch if you're bored.

Also, why are there black shadows imposed absolutely everywhere in this show? I know it's not just for censoring. Sometimes half the frame is covered in a shadow during a normal conversation scene. Are they trying to make a drab anime look more artsy? It doesn't work.

A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life

Nov 26, 2023

It was a weird choice to make an anime adaptation for this. The way the manga is structured in regards to its story telling, it really doesn't suit this format. The story wasn't the best to begin with, and this anime pretty much degenerates into listening to someone tell you what they did in a game in little entries. I'd recommend skipping this one.

3.5/10 overall

Summer Time Rendering

Jul 25, 2022

It's a great watch, really standing out amongst the awful Isekai and Ecchi trash that dilutes the current pool of modern anime.

The basic premise is that it's a groundhog day anime with mature themes, an interesting mystery, and engaging villains and protagonists. You have your tropes but what can you do - it's still very good. Definitely add it to your list.