Diasphro's avatar

• Joined May 11, 2017
  • 29

Quanzhi Gaoshou

May 13, 2017

The summary gives a good glimps of the story, but to be honest it didn't gave me a push to try this anime. What gave me the push was one comment about how brilliant the animation was. I got interested and wanted to see it with my own eyes.

Animation is brilliant! Fighting scenes are really smootly and pulls you into the screen. Sound fits with the scenes and I love the credit soundtrack.

The story pace is just right. It doens't go to slow or too fast.

The story is maybe average but the MC and the side characters makes Quan Zhi Gao Shou a really good serie. MC is intelligent and maybe a little bit OP(he is a pro player!), but he knows that teamwork is important and that you can't come far with only soloing. I was afraid because of the summary that the pro player was arrogant and cocky, but this MC isn't(dubble plus points for them). So he was kicked out of the team because of other reasons! (Im not giving any spoilers)

I game a little myself, but not as much as these guys. I can understand if you don't game yourself that this serie won'tdoesn't sound attractive to watch.

So I will say: Do you love action/fantasy, good animation and do you like that the MC is intelligent -------> "Try it out!"