DarkmeetsLight's avatar

• Joined Sep 20, 2018
  • 22

Helck

Jan 1, 2019

1 review really ?, I will add onother. Some Spoiler I Warn You.

Plot: Demon king defeated by hero ""MC Brother, But demon King =  Admiral . Tournament is start in search of new Demon king, Helck "MC Human want to become Demon King, Hate Human" join the tournament, New enemy appear. read the rest.

It got me laugh hard on 1st and 2nd volume an "OP MC" with no sense of danger and didn't brag, he is pure muscle power and the best part he's not grinding it become action pack. Although 1st chapter didnt make impack, try reading more. When I thought it's a comedy and shallow then story progress it became pretty Dark and and im been hook.

Character development is good they got bonus chapter to explain it and it's hilarious,  Action is not generic defeat enemy level finish the author got some trick on his sleeves you will not be disapointed. and say What the helck.

Me:   Finding a diamond on the ground, in the forest. You try to pick it up but it's stuck to ground. So you try to dig the dirt surrounding it, the more dirt you remove from the diamond the more you realize the diamond is bigger than what you initially thought. Just Copy Paste it . Hope it help you to read the manga, if you have a correction dont be a stranger reply or try to add review it won't harm.