Daelyjong's avatar

• Joined Aug 19, 2017
  • ?

Lookism

Aug 19, 2017

This webtoon, while having a very exciting storyline, also manages to bring light to the difference in treatment people receive, just for looking a certain way... as I was reading it, I began to realize that, without even wanting to, a part of me had become like the bullies in the webtoon who picked on the unattractive kids.. Although Im someone who tries to treat everyone equally regardless of their appearance and quirks, and although Im someone who has had unattractive friends before, Ive realized, after reading this, that even if I dont show it on the outside, I tend to look at people a certain way at first simply because of the way they appear.. I believe its normal for humans to be like that, since its impossible to judge people by their personality when you first meet them, however, while reading this webtoon, Ive come to the resolution, that even if I continue judging people based on appearance, I will not think of someone negatively just because they are unattractive... I believe this webtoon has made/will make me into a better person and I REALLY hope the english chapters start getting updated faster since Im dying to continue reading this webtoon...

Hwaiting to the author of this amazing webtoon, Park Tae Joon!

(Lol I tried to put 1000 as the overall review over 10 but it didnt let me ㅠㅠ)