DNAVL's avatar

• Joined Jun 13, 2015
  • ? / M

Bleach

Jun 11, 2021

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Byakuya Kuchiki - Arc Sauvetage de Rukia - Bienvenue à  tous sur mon blog spécialisé sur les m...

Tite Kubo's Bleach deserves more love and I hope it's return will garner that, I am super stoked we will get to finally see a fitting end to one of the forgotten Shōnen greats later this year.

Bleach suffered a similar fate like Naruto: Shippuden but maybe a little worse, the Anime caught up to the source material of the Manga and instead of small incrimants of fillers we got entire filler Arcs that derailed the Anime completely. Bleach has some of the most badass characters, the story isn't as grand as Naruto but what it lacks in story it makes up for in with high octane action and awesome characters. Not Studio Pierrot best work all around showing some incosistancy throughout episodes, similar to Naruto: Shipudden. It was dissapointing that we never received a truely satisfying ending for Bleach but after hearing the great news of Bleach coming back this year, i'm excited and hoping it delivers what many Bleach fans have been waiting and wanted for many years.

+ Awesome Characters.

+ High-Octane Action Scenes.

- Uninteresting Filler Arcs.

- Weak Ending.

- Inconsistent Animation Quality.

6.5/10 story