DIOisMiyane's avatar

• Joined Jan 30, 2020
  • 23 / Other

Fresh Pretty Cure!

Jul 9, 2021

This anime changed my life . I have started to take care of myself , am working hard and might even run for president one day . This is my first precure show I've watched and have decided to tune in for the rest of them . Maybe there were bad parts of it , however I did not notice because of the pure joy this gave me .

Story: 9/10

The story was a typical mahou shoujo , but I honestly didn't mind . It was still an experience that I think everyone should have . It did take several turns at the end that I wasn't expecting , but as concepts were still cliched. The thing is, though, if it's not broke , don't fix it. When you're watching a mahou shoujo , u know ur getting a girl who finds out she's supposed to protect the earth with her friends . There's variations, and I don't want to give too much away , but this was a nice version lol

It also has undertones of question authority and don't blindly believe stuff ,,, almost in a don't blindly follow religion kind of way ,,,, that's nice, but it's my own interpretation idk just see for yourself

Aesthetics: 8/10

I got into the precure series because of the visuals , and I wasn't disappointed. There were some parts where it wasn't anything special but that's not necessarily a problem for me. I think the first few episodes felt a bit off , however as the show went on it became prettier. The transformations and the attacks were beautiful . I loved the detail of their hair colour and volume changing with their transformation . It was pleasant to both listen to and look at , although the first opening was rly bad I always skipped it sjsjsj . The music was good , the voice acting was nice , esp cure pines .

Characters: 10/10

Now the highlight of this whole thing for me , was the characters. There wasn't a single person I wasn't rooting for , they were realistically written for 14 year old girls . The only thing that wasn't realistic was their enthusiasm and happiness for stuff in general . I understand that this is a kids show , so I let that go . I think their relationships with their parents and others as well as the way they handle situations was accurate , at least for me. I liked the support system they had , it was so nice. The donut guy needs his own show , make him a pretty cure idc . It's weird , they all had their charm  even if they were villains or were side characters

In conclusion , this show is great . Show it to your kids , your mom , your grandma , your loved ones ,,, anyone you care about . It was cute and will make you so happy your cheek muscles will hurt.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or