Crua9's avatar

• USA NC
  • Joined Mar 2, 2019

Welcome to the NHK!

Mar 15, 2019

The overall story follows a group a people with mental problems like depression,  anxiety,  and so on. As someone who deals with crippling loneliness and been suicidal (dranked posions, tried to shoot a flare off in my mouth and it turned out to be a dud, been in car crashes, and planed a final way out with an exit bag). I can tell you that this hits home really freaking close. (it should be noted that I'm not a neet (I'm about to become one if I can't get a job after I'm done with my degree in a few months)  and I wouldn't consider myself a Hikikomori. Like I don't go all pretty much at all, and I don't have friends. But I also live in the country (about 15 min going 60 mph from the nearest Walmart). So mine is far more about lack of income and travel than want. But I have for a number of years faced crippling loneliness to the point I only might interact with someone for 2 or 3 months not by choice. Sometimes up to 6 months. This has been going on for a good 9 years now. And I think in a year or 2 is all I can handle if things don't change. This leaves me to conclude, on top of food, water, air, and security. The human needs social.)

Like I didn't know offline meetings (where people meet to plan or commit suicide together) were a real thing. But this does an excellent job at showing what it's like with problems

Something to note  I highly recommend TO NOT WATCH THIS if you are currently suicidal. The only real way out for most everyone here is people that love the person. The problem is, I think most simply don't have that. Like for me it kinda was pointing out how fing lonely I am and that I honestly don't have anyone that really cares if I'm gone. And then when they were mentioning about how workers and other innocent people will be effected. I keep thinking of ways you could off yourself without anyone else being effected. Or have the very bare min which would be the same as if you died naturally. For example, an exit bag while you're home.

Anyways, other than that I would recommend watching this. There is a few ep that are kinda stupid at the start. But most of the later ones gets into the heavy stuff. And this might help anyone who doesn't experience this stuff. Like it doesn't do the best job at showing real loneliness. But most of the rest it does a good job

9.7/10 overall