CremeBrule's avatar

• Joined Oct 28, 2020
  • 32

Doom Breaker

Nov 4, 2021

Very rarly do I form opinions on Mangas/ Webtoons so early into their run (cap 23), but I do feel like this one is something special. The main character, Zephyr's goal is to save Humanity and seek vengence on the Gods after he was sent back in time. He's smart, resourceful and most of all he isn't an asshole. He is clever about gathering allies and well aware that he will need the help of many people when shit hits the fan later in the story. I look forwards to seeing where the story eventually goes

My Master, the Wolf Queen

Nov 28, 2020

It's a shame the art is so beautiful, because the story and chracters are presented in such a boring and unispiring way. This is one of the few Mangas where the "roles" are reversed and the Dominant chracter is the female with the passive one being the male. But the chracters are so uninteresting and bland. It's not bad perse, but there's no drive to keep reading the story. There's no mystery, no need to get to know the chracters deeper or plot to make you want to keep going. Though if you want to see pretty good art then I reccomend it.

The Life Trajectory of an Evil Queen

Nov 18, 2020

It's a shame that the main Female lead is so boring because the art, concept and surrounding chracters desevre a better driving force. The main FL spends more time crying that doing anything else, is extremely passive and the only time she becomes interesting is when she displays actions of the previous Queen. Hopefully she will gain more of a personality as the manga goes on but so far...

6.5/10 story