CornerxofxDreams's avatar

• Joined May 19, 2022
  • ?

The Grand Schemes of a Concubine's Daughter

Mar 20, 2023

Its just confusing, all the names and families. The characters are changing outfits and hairstyles every other chapter, so its hard to track who is who.

Artstyle is very sloppy, proportions are sometimes slightly off.

Characters? Dunno, they are not that interesting at all.

Cant recommend, its more like a confusion of da highest ordah.
begone trash...

Trial Marriage Husband: Need to Work Hard

Mar 19, 2023

What i liked: nothing What i hated:  everything:  Art is freaking bad, proportions are off everywhere Story is as bad as it gets, its even bad for the lowest expections for any manhua Characters... WHAT CHARACTERS?! Srsly, why does this even exists? The build up of the romance is under a few panels, there is NOTHING of a chemistry. This is just stupidly bad. Shame you author, my dog could do a better story than this...

NOT RECOMMENDED

Brother's Sick Love

Mar 16, 2023

Pretty good, especially for a chinese manhua.

Its not the best thought out plot, but its refreshing. I like most of the characters. Pacing is really good and the artstyle is superb, i really like the colors.

So overall, a good read with a light plot and a few clichees.

Reincarnation Of The Businesswoman At School

Mar 15, 2023

Haha, no pls dont read this.

Very typical mary sue chinese bs. WOW this is not worth my time...

Roxana

Mar 12, 2023

Haha healing by kissing, comon thats cheap af! Overall, i really dont like this kind of overdramatized bs of "good vs evil".
ML is not that interesting, even shows the typical stockholm syndrome.
And the FL is pretty stupid, she "knows" whats happening in the future. But there are so many other ways to resolve the coming doom of her "family", but her way is to free one heir and then all is going to be fine? Heh? Her family is specialized in killing everthing, so she seriously wouldnt imagine them killing off the heir afterwards after his succesfull... See full review

Valia, Tribute to Shuden

Mar 6, 2023

gosh, the romance is such a forced joke.

Why does FL fall for ML so FFFFFFF fast? i dont understand
AND WHY DOES HE FALL FOR HER SO FFFFFF FAST AS WELL?

This is not a story, this is watching a river flowing, or grass growing. Its just boring and unreal without any promising introduction.
FL "thinks" she sacrifices her life, but immediately falls in love with ML.
Same for ML, he gets FORCED in this relationship. And he falls for her, without ANY REASON in a few panels.

****** SPOILER ******

The even f*** passionately in... See full review

The Duchess's Contract Marriage

Mar 5, 2023

This plot, is sooo ridiculous and unrealistic.  **** SPOILER ****

FL Parents get killed, she doesnt dare take revenge. Thats okay.
She holds the housetitle and gives it all to her sister to life in a monastry as a nun (why?!).
So she basically runs away, full speed and her sister is left alone managing everything in a really dangerous environment.
Then, BAM few years later, sister comes visiting FL. She states "im gonna revenge the murder of our parents".
Both happily run off on a quest to conquer the kingdom/empire and kill the bad king in the... See full review

My Cute Beast!

Mar 4, 2023

My recommendation: Drop it around 40th chapters.

Its getting worse, the introduced drama is cringy af. The antagonists are just written very, VERY bad.

Com'on author-nim, why did u fak up this whole plot with drama? This was supposed to be a light sweet sol romcom...

Artstyle is not that good tbh, but you get used to it.

Characters are a bit... strange? I liked the FLs friendship with the other girls and the chemistry between fl and ml is great too. Antagonists ... not so much. The drama tropes are clicheed af, just a waste of readers... See full review

4.5/10 overall

No More Nice Sis

Feb 26, 2023

You know those c-rated movies or series with bad actors?
This is exactly the same as a manwha...

Read it, but dont take it seriously. Its funny for a short while...

Tbh, i loughed a lot, for e.g. the "red flag" for the safe (which will "guard" their contract at the help of a 5 circle magic lol)

Its just plain stupid, so no recommendation. Daheck you doing author...

Self-Made Lady

Feb 26, 2023

This is misleading, FL is 0, Zero, Nada "Self-made", just using luck and game skills.
The latter even tell FL what to do to make profit, so she doesnt need to use her brain at all.
I mean thtat literally, her body moves itself with passive skills, like writing a receipt for a potion without thinking about anything. What the heck?!

Artstyle is pretty decent, very likable.
Characters are as good or bad as in every other mediocre manwha.

Naturally, ML falls in love with FL in a few seconds. What am i even here for...?

Plot is... well, there is... See full review

Acquainted: Encounter Spin-Off

Feb 25, 2023

I liked the artstyle very much. Some good details overall.

Characters and story.... mhm not so much:

ML is interesting, not the typical bossy dude, i really apreciate that.
So is the FL, she really feels fresh and lively like an orange :D
I dont like MLs family ... they are displayed as the typical chaebols

***** SPOILERS AHEAD *****
It startet strong, but the relationship gets disrupted even before they where aware of each other.
MLs mother and some other dude (i think a family member as well? i have frogotten the realationship... See full review

Secretary Out-of-Order

Feb 25, 2023

Art is good, i like it, its not that detailed though.

The characters are interesting, i like ML and FL, they make a good couple. Its not the usual "im your boss, marry me" BS.

But whats with this story? (btw. drama tag missing...)

***** SPOILER AHEAD *****

The plot about MLs father killing FLs parantes in an car accident? Really, that was so cheap. After they get together as a couple it gets like a c rated drama. Not even worth a second glance, dropped it around chapter 38.

***** SPOILER END *****

Overall, cant really recommend after ch 30... See full review

Cinderella at 2 A.M.

Feb 24, 2023

Unfortunately the art doesnt bring out the emotions whe readers need.
Its to plain, boring...

The story COULD be interesting, when there werent those compononents involved:
- love triangle (why, every damn time same shit? Cant you just focus on main couple?! lazy ass author)
- lacking art
- overall lacking emotions
- paced strangely (It seems like half the plot is told in just the >10 Chapters, where as other manwhas take 30+ chapters)
- characters are lousy, no real thoughts or inner monologues (there are some, but way to few for this kind of... See full review

Check In to My Heart

Feb 23, 2023

I enjoyed it at first, but dropped around chapter 35.
Why? Because i absolutely despise reading the fu***** same "cheabol must marry what family wants" bs.
Its always the same clicheed sh**!

Artstyle is not really good, you get used to it. But it is defenitely very lacking.

Story overall (so far) was pretty interesting. I like the backgrounds of the ML FLs. The emotions with FL where there, i can feel the hardships she was/is going through. ML is pretty decent written, still too much "ey do what i want cuz im the ceo" cliche, but its somewhat... See full review

Wall of Glass

Feb 21, 2023

The begining is intersting, but i felt like it was a little bland storywise? Cant really describe this right now...

Art is not that good, it gets better later on, but its still sub-par.

Now, the biggest "problem", the characters.
I dont like the FL, yes there is character development and its more or less realistic (in a good way).
But ML is trash, even when he develops feelings for FL. It doesnt convince me, it just happens.
The other characters are not well written, her father is basically just an idiot. The former fiance a snobby... See full review

You're Perfect for Me

Feb 20, 2023

Art is pretty, the rest is lacking...

Typical romcom story, a lot of rush in the end. Some really annoying stupid plot (like mc forces fl in relationship..., the watch-scene was just ridiculous).

The characters are honestly, somewhat interesting. I liked this part the most. But the chemistry between ML & FL is somewhat off.

Overall not that bad, but dont expect anything great.

Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband

Feb 19, 2023

Are u guys kidding me? 3.6 stars?
What da heck, this is the worst.

Dont waste your precious time on this bs...

See full review

I'll Save This Damned Family!

Feb 15, 2023

I am furious!!! (dropped @ chapter 100ish)

First, there is NO NO, yes no romance till now at all. (okay thats not true, there were <5 Panels with starting romance, but it gets killed of every f** time, its anoying)

i liked...

... FL and ML intellect & personality
... the story (i dont really like politics, only if its done right. Its really interesting and fun to read and think about might happen) ... the worldbuilding is superb!
... old fashioned artstyle
... individual characters
what i absolutely hated...
... 90+ chapters in, 2% romance between ML... See full review

The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Feb 10, 2023

Mhm honestly, the baddies werent even that bad. It was more like kindergarden fights.

I dont really like the FL, im more on the villainess Isis side.
FL just feels off after a few chapters in. The villainess wasnt that great either, but she had a goal in mind.
Unfortunately the Author didnt put a lot of effort in the bad guys. So in the end it feels like the good guys where a lot more "bad" as the baddies.

Art was pretty decent, but that doesnt pull the lorrey, does it?

If you like a semi good story, with a feeling for the antagonists, go for this. Its... See full review

A World Without You

Feb 7, 2023

Its a very depressing experience. Fl is somewhat interested in forming her future, but shes still too defensive.
It feels way to stretched for her to open up.

Her new family is somewhat bland. The characters overall are not that good displayed.

Art is pretty, but nothing outstanding today. Sometimes it feels a little too much in some panels.

Story is nothing new, same tropes and cliches as in many other ones...

i guess, try it? Do i recommend it? hell nah, way to many bad vibes.

Philia Rose: The Prophecy of the Crown of Thorns

Feb 6, 2023

The one good thing first:
Art is very pretty, mostly.

Bad stuff in a list: (cant be bothered to do more, 60 chapters in)
- shit pacing
- somewhat interesting FL, but not much romance for a long time
- world building is basically non existant. Its all poured over you, you have to figure it out yourself.
- lot of stuff is still not explained up to ch60
- power balance between fractions and people feels somewhat off
- dont like FL relationship with high priest (typical boss -> employee "ah i hate you shitty boss, but i do it anyway" bs, not... See full review

I'm Engaged to an Obsessive Male Lead

Feb 4, 2023

This is one of the better stories.
Its interesting, i like the FL wits and actions very much.
ML is a bit of a shiny prince, but its well balanced.

The artstyle is really pleasing, the characters over all are not always that cliched and its fun to read so far.

BUT:
- Whats with this shitty BL reference all the time? Just get rid of this plot pls... BL is trash
- Why did they introduce Chester (Character)? It was way to early for another plot ark.
- my greatest problem is, the permanent drama FL has to endure, its not healthy for her and me as a... See full review

The Man's Games

Feb 4, 2023

Mhm, dont like this kind of forced relationships...
It has a lackluster, undetailed artstyle. Its sub standart.
The story can be written in a few lines.

The mood between FL and ML doesnt really bring realistic emotions. It feels forced all the way..

nah, sorry, not my stuff.

Elissa's Whirlwind Marriage

Feb 3, 2023

The story is a little of a let down.
This lacks emotions, i cant put it down right now, but it just feels off..

The whole runaway act is build up for dozens of chapters, but ends in 2?

Characters are moderately interesting so far (Ch 34), ML is as dry as a stale bread.
FL is a bit more interesting than the usual damsel in distress. But thtats it.

Unfortunately, just another one of a lot.

Writing My Male Lead's Happily Ever After

Feb 3, 2023

What to say?
Story is nothing amazing. Its more a slice of live i guess..
Art is pretty decent.

Characters.. puh.
There are none? FL is just flowing with the river, ML is boring, kids are okay.
And this is exactly the problem, there is nothing interesting happening. The leads are strangly getting together without any problems. FL Family is a joke, i cannot bother for this plotline anymore (abused blahblah FL type). But its bad done in this manwhua.  I think its to emotionless to recommend. Its really a light slice of live with a few cute moments. But nothing... See full review

The Hero's Savior

Jan 31, 2023

I dont like child prodegies with cheats and past live memories.
This is just too much Mary Sue to be good.

The Story itself would be far more interesting with an adult FL.

Nobody questioned the capability of this 8 yo girl? This is just plain bad.

The Artstyle is very dope tho. But not enough...

A Chance At Last

Jan 30, 2023

Be aware, this is not a happy, fluffy story.

Its not for me, mainly because its written to let the reader feel miserable.

If you like this kind of M stuff, go ahead.

Crowning a Spoiled Prince

Jan 29, 2023

Sorry, the reason to become a trash princess is just stupid...

First, FL doesnt become trash. She is to intelligent for becoming trash. I dont see the appeal in this.
She could be a really cool non trashy leading princess, but she is willing to throw it all away for what exactly?
Every time she acts trashy, there is at least one other way to solve it better/peacefully.
Its anoying.

The rest of the plot is pretty decent imho.
But personally i dont like this kind of trope and i dislike the ML.

Artstyle is superb.

The Tyrant's Comfort Doll

Jan 26, 2023

Well, this is a ride. The beginning was pretty slow. The main story doesnt start before chapter 30ish.
Artstyle is good, i liked it. Sometimes it could be done better.
The story was somewhat interesting, but it lacked something, cant put it down right now.

The characters where strange...
FL doesnt really do anything to change the future. (yeah, she is a little pro active to curry favor with ML, but thats all?!)
She should have a lot of experience, cuz shes living same life again. But there is not much to see, no wits at all.
Her existence is rather... See full review

My Husband, My Sister, and I

Jan 25, 2023

I dont know. Its not good either way...

First, the pacing is way off. It begins very interesting, then gets dragged out for 20 Chapters and then rushed through the end.
The art is, okay? i guess, i dont like it honestly, not much emotions to be seen in faces.  The story was pretty interesting to begin with, but it turns boring and turns far-fatched later on.
The timing and content of the so called "prophecy" was ridicoulus.

I sure cant recommend this, althoug i have read to chapter 60.