Clotilde's avatar

• Argentina papa
  • Joined Jul 4, 2020

Elfen Lied

Apr 7, 2021

Elfen lied follows the story of Youta finding a mysterious girl at the beach with a dark secret and past he has to uncover.

I fucking hate Efen lied, let me explain:

At first the story sound super dope and cool and let's not even talk about the amazing opening (literally the only good thing) but as every episode passes you start to ask yourself "why am I wasting my life watching the shit when I can watch berserk instead?"

The cast doesn't help the story at all. First we have the main dude, he's just a dude, that's it. Then we have her pain in the ass cousin that gets jealous if a girl breathes the same air as him. And at last we have nyu. Omg every time she said "nyuu :3" I lost half of my brain capacity.

If the main guy was a spice he would be flour.

Why the author wanted to put a naked girl body in every frame? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm all in for the boobies but my god... I'm trying to watch this in the family living room without my dad screaming every two second when a middle schooler is naked on the screen.  Instead of turning me on, it's turning me off, jeez.

The other good thing I can save apart from the opening it's the gore. That is some good gore, so if you can put up with all the others shitty things, you'll be rewarded with some good motherfucking  gore scenes.

I feel this show may have worked in the early 2000's, but I'm telling you, it aged horribly.

Don't watch it.