Cimon's avatar

• California
  • Joined Jan 7, 2018

The Villain's Savior

Jul 19, 2020

I'm going to get straight to the point about what I dislike:

The female lead Elzay Tiathe and the male lead Aseph Randell. Elzay is supposed to be from the 21st century. She was a regular girl reading a light novel and crying over a side character before she went to sleep and woke up in the body of a side character in the novel herself. After this it all goes downhill. Elzay acts like a fucking wimp. No joke she's pathetic and it hurts to see her like that because it makes me feel ashamed to be a woman. She's weak and sways between getting involved with Aseph vs not getting involved but she's also fucking dumb and lets him do whatever the fuck he wants with her. She also fails to change his horrible, abusive, manipulative personality and instead excuses ALL of his actions due to his horrible childhood. Elzay does not attempt to correct his personlaity in any way as he continues to secretly treat everyone like fucking trash except for Elzay and her father. Of course this shouldn't be secret at all, at least not to Elzay, right? Because she read the whole novel, she knows his character, which means she knows he's most likely abusing his servants and threatening people's lives and shit. But she never says or even THINKS about making him a better person and instead opts to coddle him and let him suck on his thumb.

Aseph. Well I said it all, abusive, manipulative, creepy looking, fucking disgusting. He's the type of guy to cut you off from all your friends and family if he doesn't like them in order to isolate you and make you think you're his. JUST SAYING. He's a complete sociopath and a fucking psycho.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or