Chocochip's avatar

Chocochip

• Joined Sep 30, 2017
  • 28

The ending was amazing but the story seemed a bit rushed so not everything was explained or gone into dept. There was nothing special about this anime but it was still enjoyable to me. I wished the relationship between Chtholly and Williem was given more time to develop or if they put a bit more focus on their growing feelings for each other so that I can actually connect with both of them. The ending was great and was accompanied with the perfect soundtrack that made my heart clench and the words they spoke to each other made my eyes water but it would have been better if they put more attention to their relationship so the words they said would leave a deeper feeling as you know how much they love each other. The relationship felt like a one-sided crush for the first half and it happened so fast (you will see in the ending). Overall I recommend watching, it's only 12 episodes anyway but if you don't have the time to watch it, you can just skip to the last episode cause I honestly don't even remember anything that happened except for that breath-taking ending.

Please don't take my review to seriously, its just my opinion.