Cherii6's avatar

Cherii6

• Joined Aug 23, 2023

Aoharu x Machinegun

Sep 28, 2023

tbh i LOVED this manga. the story was told amazingly, and it genuinely left me satisfied even though i missed the fun in reading it. the antagonists were good antagonists (specifically midori who i hate even with context, so u know he's a good antag) and even the other 3 with him i love, especially the silly fujimoto.

and with the mcs, i love all of them w my silly yuki and my fav girl in it, hotaru. they all have good character and depth, and  are pretty realistic for the most part. and the conflict with masamune and midori made me angry, in other words, absolutely amazing story telling!! all the characters are unique in their own way, even side characters! and though I'm sad they're gone, i can always reread and be happy it was created in the first place!

now last but not least, the story overall!! it was great and left me more and more excited with each chapter, plot twists actually being surprising and effecting the story in an interesting way, and the storybuilding and how even the smallest detail had significance was one of the reasons i didn't lost interest. but don't even get me STARTED on the "fight" scenes! the art especially looks amazing when they happen. and when toy gun gun lost to midori's team (i forgot their team name), i felt everything that was going on. the pain, the suffering, the bitchiness, the confusion, and disappointment was all there! and the build up just for them to lose, was good in a way. since if they won immediately, so much of the story wouldn't have happened, and important parts like hotaru revealing herself, might've not even happened!! so im glad. this is getting long now so byeeeee!!! :3

9.5/10 story

You must be logged in to leave comments. or