CaptainCommando's avatar

CaptainCommando

• Joined Dec 27, 2014

Zombieland Saga: Saga Jihen

May 17, 2021

Yo, this song slaps! Its on-par for me with Atsuku Nare.

9.8/10 overall

Kemono Friends

Jan 11, 2017

If you are into this sort of show, it's for you, but with CG animation and a very cringy worthy in general stuff, I do not recommend it. But if you like animal girls, CG animation, and simple lost in a strange place sort of stuff, then go for it. I, well I had a hard time watching the first episode, and I only watched the first one. Like, I had to skip around, and it still felt hard to watch.

Gudetama

Sep 2, 2015

This is the best show on the planet. It shows great characters and fun, along with a feeling of gudetama fun. Nothing like egg based jokes and what not.

SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist

Aug 1, 2015

This anime, it is well it is just insane! In a world where crude humor, dirty jokes, dirty words, dirty material, and inappropriate words are illegal along with extreme surveillance makes for a very interesting setting. With a Fahrenheit 451/1984 feel, mix with inappropriateness, humor, and high school students makes for an interesting tale. Despite the gratuitous fun, ecchi, and innuendos in this anime, what I really find interesting is how it makes a dystopian society into a very funny comedy. Something I do not see much in media. Like many dystopian societies, in Shimoneta they have extreme surveillance... See full review

9.3/10 overall

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun

Jul 3, 2015

This is byfar one of my favorite animes. The characters make you connected and relatable, and the ships. So many ships. This anime has its own fleet of ships. I find most shoujos silly, and full of cringe worthy tropes, yet this finds the fine line between too silly, and too shipy. The show follows Chiyo and her attempts to tell her true feelings to the robotic manga writer/artist Nozaki. Anyway there are adventures with a great cast of characters who all go to the same school but are in different grade. Anyway, this show got me so addicted to all the ships, I had to read the manga, which is also a great... See full review

9.8/10 overall

BlazBlue: Alter Memory

Jul 3, 2015

This is an anime, it's not bad, it's not good, it's just there. The story in the start is well, a bit confusing. The characters are not that explained well, and from episode one, there is a lot of back story with little reinforcement. I feel as if this has a lot of inside knowledge, since it is based on a video game, but to a random viewer without any previous insight, it becomes a bit of a mess.

4.8/10 overall