CapitaineOtaku's avatar

CapitaineOtaku

• France
  • Joined May 6, 2020

This one is really difficult for me because I thought the first 10 chapters were among the best I read in every manwha out there. Like it's pure joy of seeing the mc grind every day and slowly become stronger. It's the reason we love these type of stories. Every minutes of mc's suffering was paid back in strength and experience, pure bliss. I remember even praising the author in every chapters because it was so rare to see an OP character done right.

*Mild spoiler*

Then the story continued and the mc started his journey. The basis of what he was supposed to do has been CLEARLY explained and he knows his goal. I repeat the mc knows his final goal so from that point forward you'd expect him to focus on it. You know why? Because unlike other MCs he wasn't directly given power and hard to work his azz off to become strong with the only goal of surviving. With such a backhround you expect to see him do the same but with more freedom. But that was without counting on Author-san. I think we already know author-san by now and how they like to F up stories and characters.

This mentally and physically strong dude became a putz. There is no other words do describe him. He doesn't want to fight and decide to hide the fact that he's strong. I understand why because it's explained. But nothing and I mean absolutely nothing he did while in that town helped move the story forward in any way. It was just chapters wasted on slice of life and drama. He can't take any decisions by himself anymore and become a sad emo like freaking Sasuke, I mean really dude?

As if it wasn't enough knwo we have to deal with a trap who forces himself on the MC's party and now they are companion. You thought this would be the ne Solo leveling in the beginning right? Well now it's a drama flirting on yaoi with occasional fight scenes. The mc is not even the mc anymore since the focus is now on side characters. If you come here for the muscle on the cover read the first 11 chapters and bounce otherwise you'll be highly disappointed.