Calamia's avatar

• Joined Oct 25, 2020
  • ?

Is the Order a Rabbit?

Jun 3, 2021

One of the sweetest anime about friendship. I myself love coffee, so I very much enjoyed the cafe scenery. Also, the town in which the anime is located is so picturesque that made me feel I want to visit it. The story is quiet and peaceful, and the best way to start your day.

The characters are sweet and unique without pushing it to the edges like the typical harem anime, in which each character tends to be so annoying, because they want to stand out.

The soundtracks also calm and sweet make you feel like you're inside the cafe, or in the park - they're cheerful and give you the sense of... See full review

Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2

Jun 3, 2021

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka is basically everything right with the world. If you want some heartmelting adorable anime, this should be the obvious choice. I watched first season one year ago and I almost got diabetes. Well, recently I watched Kiniro Mosaic and it made me think that I perhaps got used to cuteness over the course of the year, so maybe second season of Gochuumon wouldn't work that well on me. But no. This anime is just total moefest, it grabs you by your heart and won't let go.

Animation is really well done. Art in this anime is absolutely STUNNING. It's incredibly good looking anime... See full review

Konohana Kitan

Jun 2, 2021

It has been awhile since I was able to find an anime that truly touched my heart. I am glad that I stumbled upon Konohana Kitan.

This anime has an abundance of emotions involved in this story line. Happiness, Humor, Sadness....lot's of uplifting lessons to be learned. You can't help but want more.

The artwork involved is stunning. Plenty of colors and neat character designs. The detail is done well.

The different sounds definitely helps place what is going on in the story.

You can't help but fall in love with all of the different characters involved. The personalities are... See full review