CactusCastle's avatar

• Joined Jun 27, 2020
  • 19 / Other

Mushishi

May 1, 2022

this anime healed my soul. the stories and characters were all so interesting. but the animation. the animation... is literally my favorite part of the anime. it's so beautiful and so fluid it could make a grown man weep tears of joy. maybe it's just me, but i am just an avid appreciator of art. 100/10 for animation.

Kotaro Lives Alone

May 1, 2022

binged it as soon as it can out on netflix, wayyy sadder than i expected. it was pretty good though so i'd recommend.

A Destructive God Sits Next to Me

May 1, 2022

i can always appreciate a catboy main character. there is a chunnibyou, which i know people can find annoying/embarrassing, but personally i am a sucker for chunnibyous. anyway, the show's great and i highly recommend.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Mugen Train

Dec 21, 2021

Bawled my eyes out. 10/10 would reccomend.

Kenka Banchou Otome: Girl Beats Boys

Jul 26, 2021

Loved the plot, loved the characters, loved the art style. But the execution...? Could have been way better. The episodes are only seven minutes long (including the intro and outro) so it's really fast paced, which is unfortunate. They could have fit so much more in a 23 minutes episode (like more fighting, because the fights last less than a minute and make the dudes seem weak when they are supposedly really strong). It's also kind of "power of friendship"-y at some points but it's pretty easy to ignore. One more thing is that there is some blushing and a kabedon, but its kind of funny when all... See full review

7 Seeds

May 11, 2021

It started off good, then okay, then I dropped it altogether on episode 11. I'm not going to lie to you, I had no idea what was going on, and a month later, I can't even remember half the plot.

2.8/10 overall