Caccasessa's avatar

• Joined Jan 2, 2022
  • 22

Dungeon Majesty

Jan 12, 2022

I'll be quick and concise.

I don't understand why people hate this so much.

The plot is original, one of the more original out there, it has some cliches and some problems with world building for now, but for the most part it's a breath of fresh air. It's decently executed although I have to say that it does jump around in time a bit, but if you are paying attention it's not too bad. The plot progression is also pretty slow but I'm enjoying it nonetheless. Overall there are some issues with the flow and pace of the plot but I swear it's interesting enough to make you overlook those negatives.

The art is good some times, avarage most of the time and bad in some rare occasions. At least in my uneducated opinion.

The characters surprised me, although in the beginning I thought we would have a bunch of cookie cutter people in this story I was proved kind of wrong. Most of the characters are interesting and have a decent amount of depth, if this is expanded on in the future I could see them being very good. Some have already grown a bit and almost all of the ones that have a role in the story show potential for further growth, I believe it's worth following them.

Overall Dungeon Majesty has some flaws, but I've been enjoying it without remorse. If you'd like a fantasy story with a pretty good amount of originality, above avarege characters (for manwha) and a plot full of potential I recommend you to read this.

And with this I conclude my "Quick and concise" review, hope you give it a try.