Butterysoap's avatar

• Joined Aug 14, 2021
  • ? / F

Kud Wafter

Sep 30, 2021

Honestly love this, totally underrated. Yes this may not be some people "favorite style" but i totally looked passed that at this wholesome anime with a FEW everylittle offscreen seggs scenes. 9,5 totally recommend

ReLIFE: Kanketsu-hen

Aug 22, 2021

! MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS ! This had me in tears. I thought there was going to be a sad ending but I'm so glad they remembered each other. Otherwise I really enjoyed this and didn't get bored one bit! So glad I got to watch this.

Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop

Aug 18, 2021

THIS anime is adorable, I was stalling on watching this for so long but I regret doing so. I loved this with everything I got! Please do watch if your debating on it.

Love and Lies

Aug 16, 2021

MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS!! ~ Honestly in my opinion the MC SUCKED. Never hated a mc more (or maybe I have idk) but he didn't even choose one he just believed "It'll work out itself" ngl I was hoping he picked his assigned wife because if they made an effort to fall in love and he wasn't stuck on this grade school crush I'm SURE they could of fallen in love.

Wolf Girl and Black Prince

Aug 16, 2021

This was my first anime suggested by my friend, that was a while ago and I obviosly moved on from this. I have to say I loved (and still do) this anime. It showed me I was interested in mostly romance animes, I get wheere the "Fit in" things come from considering I kept changing schools for a while and it took forever to make friends. This anime had me crying, PERSONALLY, this was and still is my favorite romance anime no matter the other animes I watched. <3