Burningyolo's avatar

Tsuredure Children

Sep 24, 2017

MY 1ST REVIEW :D

MIGHT BE SOME SPOILERS

ACTUAL REVIEW STARTS FROM 2nd PARAGRAPH . READ THE 1st PARAGRAPH IF YOU LIKE :)

SOME LAME WORDS :)

Tired of watching those 10 hours long romance anime where romance never happens . Tired of all that ,senpai we made a promise when we were kids and our senpai has some amnesia and he never remembers . Tired of someone coming right into the room when our couple is just about to kiss in the last freaking episode after whole day of waiting . Tired of those rushed,lame and filler endings . well fear not because this anime is here .

ACTUAL REVIEW

So the story is about 4 or 5 different couples and the romantic interactions between them . Every episode has like 3 to 4 differet parts going through each couple randomly. Every couple is unique and share different kind of story . All the couples are in same school but thier stories dont collide with each other , so basically it straight up girlxboy romance anime no love triangle not that much of drama either . Anyways this anime is unique and adorable . Every character is good and I personally liked all the couples . Animation is good , simple just the way for a light hearted anime . Opening is good .

Overall this anime is worth watching . If you are sucker for romance just like me :) and watch everything as long as it has romance in it , trust me you will love it . the only bad thing about this is its way too short , its not that the ending is lame or anything its just that you want to see more of those lovey dovey couples :D . Each episode is like 13 min long with total of 12 episodes so ya if you love short anime definately watch this it wont disappoint you .

I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.  (copypasted lul :P)

HAVE AN AWESOME LIFE :)