Bloodchief's avatar

• Joined Jun 19, 2019
  • 19

Darwin's Game

Mar 20, 2020

I started watching this not expecting much and just to kill some time . I usually don't watch anime with a rank over 1000 but I made an exception since the plot interested me . I am so glad I watched it . It's one of the best a animes I've ever watched and I'm suprised it's rated so low .  Animation is amazing  Action is awesome  Story is mysterious and unique  Characters are shit at the beginning especially the mc but once you reach episode 7 he starts to become fleshed out, and becomes OVERPOWERED to a certain extent  Overall it is a must watch for those who like over powered... See full review

Vinland Saga

Sep 4, 2019

What can i say , It has everything an average anime watcher thrives off. Top tier animation, lovable characters ( escpecially best man thorkell) and badass fight scenes. Its on episode 9 atm , the storyline is average so far,but it started off well and just gets better as it progresses. If it continues this way , its sure to become a masterpiece.  I just wish it had a dub. its annoying watching vikings speak japanese

Yona of the Dawn

Aug 10, 2019

Best show ive ever watched. IF you liked Avatar the last airbender    youll LOVE this!   Its soooooo gooooooddddddd i cant even explain . If you love show with great characters, awesome chinese based dragon powers ,cool fight scenes and alot of akward love this is for you .    I watched the anime in 3 days and liked it so much i ended up reading the 178 manga chapters in the next 5 days .  The only flaw is that the anime needed a second season , it felt incomplete leaving you wanting more  , you'll only feel satisfied once you read the manga

One-Punch Man

Aug 2, 2019

First anime I've watched . Plan on trying out other animes after watching this amazing cartoon ,which is the first show I've ever bothered watching twice . Fight scenes are awesome . To think I thought anime was shit until I tried it out .