BlkAngle's avatar

• Iran
  • Joined Dec 2, 2021

Fire Force 2nd Season

Jan 4, 2024

Well, I must say that this season thrilled me as much as the previous season and some parts made my blood boil! The openings were very cool and we saw even better animation and graphics than before! Episode 14, which really excited me and if I'm not mistaken, had the highest score among these two seasons... even though the main character was not present in that episode and only two of my favorite supporting characters, I mean Benimaro and Joker, were present. ... Ah, the voice acting of these two characters is beyond amazing and wonderful. This season, I did not feel the presence of Shinra, the main character. I mean, it wasn't up to my expectations in some fights... but it seems that it is going to meet my expectations soon in the next season thanks to Benimaro. Of course, I have to say that my feelings has intensified or even changed many times towards some characters! For example, I became more interested in some characters of Team 8. Especially Maki! And I suddenly liked some villains that I disliked. Also, countless secrets were revealed in this season, which made this season more interesting for me. Anyway, I'm really waiting for the next season to be made, but I'm definitely going to read the manga since it's finished! Let's go!

7.5/10 story
9.5/10 animation
9.5/10 sound
9.5/10 characters

You must be logged in to leave comments. or