Bestanimeserie's avatar

Bestanimeserie

• Netherlands
  • Joined Apr 2, 2012

Today I finished Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyou wich was a pretty enjoyable watch though the show itself wasn't that good the main problem I had was with the characters mainly because there are different episode's spend on each character but they still show not that much development or you really don't care about them.

The animation was pretty good though the girls looked wayy too slim I mean look at their arms & legs it's a miracle they can stand up with those legs, the fighting scene's did look smooth and the special effects are pretty good as well.

The music was in my opinion the best thing about this show, it has great battle music but there are also a few cheery songs between it that really makes it great, the background music was quite good as I did notice it a few times. As for the OP and ED I both didn't really like them I do not know why but they weren't that catchy.

The story was pretty good i've never seen that much magical girl shows and I haven't seen madoka magica (i'm making that a priority) anyways it was a pretty good story and it had a closed ending I would have liked to see it a bit darker, but the happy ending wasn't that bad either.

The characters well I did mention their designs before it really was bad how they are designed atleast in my opinion, as for the characters themselves they were kinda dull they all had their own problems to conquer and even if some did I still didn't care much for them.

Overall this show was average i've seen better shows but it was worth my time (I think) even though the characters are shit the story is still pretty soild and the music is great now for my scores:

Animation: 6/10