BeardnCheese's avatar

BeardnCheese

• Joined Feb 6, 2010

Writing this on Ep 2/3 and yes I said episode. I don't know why they have this as a movie on here but I can only find it as 3 seperate episodes.

Ok let me start by saying im disappointed. I don't if its because its been awhile since the anime was first released but this sequel was all over the place. I watched it subbed and the subs were awful to the point I thought I should turn it off but I don't like doing that. The subs might be the reason why the story seems everywhere but I doubt it. The animation is still great but the story is lacking and I feel like they threw this out there for the hell of it.

A lot of the story pisses me off too for example no one listening or sticking up for certain people... its just ridiculous... I don't write reviews but I had to let my frustration out somewhere lol

This does no justice for fans, this sequel was awful.

UPDATE Ep 3/3

ok yea main character was useless except for maybe one action scene he didn't do anything but yell.... which is annoying but im done with it. I will start reading the manga to see how different it is and hopefully better than what I just watched. They put so much work into the animation but the story was just terrible. Even though I say this I do hope they bring more and come back with an amazing piece of work for a whole 12 episode season instead of letting it get rushed like this "movie" did.

The manga ended...so probably explains why it was rushed....