BLfangirl2022's avatar

• Joined Feb 26, 2022
  • 25

Love or Hate

Feb 26, 2022

Let me start off by saying I was enjoying the story BUT I HATED THE ENDING. This entire story was cliche, I do admit the writing was fairly good but overall the entire plot was just filled with toxicity and convience. The author gave every possible obstacle for the the End game couple. They were basically "Love can triumph over anything" I mean the Seme was an actor (and dating in Korea is hard when you're a celebrity, especially if you're part of the LGBTQ community) they were Stepbrothers (we all know how taboo that is). Both the Uke and the seme were brought together through toxic bonding, unfortunately people think

toxic bonds = soulmates

The semes character is always justified because of his past. Which I hated.

The 2nd Lead was just used as a catalyst for the Seme and the Uke, which was even more frustrating.

IVE NEVER HATED A CHARACTER MORE THEN I HATE THE SEME. I find him annoying and ugly. The Seme was honestly like 80% of every BL character I read. There was nothing special about him. I still don't understand why he was popular amongst the fans.

2nd lead was so much more interesting. I was okay with the Uke not ending up with him.

I wanted the uke to end up alone or with someone completely different.

I wish I could forget I read this story. I've never been so upset with myself over a BL and now because I've read this it's hard for me to enjoy other BLs because now I can see the toxicity in all of them.

You must be logged in to leave comments. or