AstronViolence's avatar

• Joined Dec 17, 2018
  • ? / M

An Eye for an Eye

Jan 13, 2021

I really liked this manhwa. It's a story mainly about revenge. Yong-ju, the protagonists' brother got picked on by the bully at the top of the school's food chain, Min-Cheul. Let's say Yong-ju got a little overconfident that he could take anyone on in a 1 on 1, but ultimately he lost. It is 'shown' that he had jumped off the rooftop as an attempt of suicide. He was issued to a hospital, and the doctor said he could have permanent brain damage. His brother, Yong-Jin was a huge deal back in his highschool days, with no one, not even the third-years trying to piss him off in his first year. Now, he is a bodyguard working for a security agency. He looks at his brother on his hospital bed and was reminded of his highschool days, and he started his revenge. He would start by picking out the weak group of Min-Cheul, asking for information. This would eventually lead Min-Cheul to fear him, thinking he is almost at his death's door not even knowing who's coming after him. I may have shared a bit too much content but I really still don't understand why this manhwa has such a low rating, the fight scenes are so satisfying and Yong-Jin's intimidating face just makes it even better.