AstronViolence's avatar

• Joined Dec 17, 2018
  • ? / M

Versatile Mage

Jan 15, 2020

I was too bored to wait for the anime Season 4 because I've been waiting for too long, so I decided to read this, carrying on from where the anime left off. Boy, was I stupid. I should've started reading this a long, long time ago. Mo Fan (The MC) is very overpowered since he has a Eel necklace, which increases the speed of his magic cultivation. The Eel necklace was gaven to him by some people in Black Robes, before he was in theory, transported to another world that has the exact same people but the History of the new world is changed, along with the schools, which are mostly magic schools. The other theory is that the world's history literally just got overwritten and the schools turned into magic schools, and if the people on earth who have learned history, has been replaced by the new history of magic. He also has a great personality, it's very entertaining to watch. I love how this manga includes a bit of the revenge genre too, since his Town was destroyed by a cult, which is why I wish he could have a sadistic trait, but he's still awesome without it. This is a must read. Now you might think my Overall is weird compared to the other ones since the Art is 9.6, but the Overall is 10, well that's because the story and character are so good they made up for the 9.6.

9.6/10 art