AquaRose's avatar

AquaRose

• Sea Side Villa
  • Joined Dec 3, 2007

Accel World: Acchel World.

Feb 25, 2014

I loved Accel World, but these specials mock the show, and not in a funny way. They are badly animated, have terrible story lines and not funny puns.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part 3: Rebellion

Dec 7, 2013

I really felt this film did not live up to the series. Suddenly Homaru has ridiculous levels of power like Madoka. They Spent far too long having a scene of Japanese puns about what kind of food the girls were. The 20 minute battle scene between Mami and Homaru literally put me to sleep. It felt like it was trying too hard to be too many genres and thus strayed from them all. There were moments I cried. I felt strong emotions. It just ended in a way that negated the power of the TV shows ending.

Disgaea

Jul 8, 2013

I really was offended that they changed the story so much from the game. There was no reason to. NONE. The game slowly develops characters, they change over time. Some characters are introduced late, and leave soon, but are still dear. In the anime they introduce all the main characters in the first two epiosodes. WHY!? They did not need to be introduced so soon. They even left out one of the most impactful lines of the game. For no good reason. Instead they just added needless stupid filler. I am disappoint.