AoiShark's avatar

• Joined Jan 3, 2022
  • 25

Redo of Healer

Jan 3, 2022

No I will not be putting trigger warnings on anything all the people hating on this hate it for the mere fact that Japan doesn't care about your feelings. This is a well-made anime with a cast of interesting characters living in a harsh and terrible world, and they don't sugarcoat any of it.

Accel World

Jan 3, 2022

I have no idea why this particular anime has such a following but it is one of the most boring and unoriginal shows ever. Not only is it perfectly average in the story department it has so little interest in developing any of the characters it basically fast forwards you through all of it to get to the pay off as soon as possible.

To Love Ru

Jan 3, 2022

Most would be shocked that I would give this a seven but it's a comedy it's primary job is to be funny and it is. It doesn't have a clever or in-depth story in fact his story isn't really even competent however it made me laugh.

So, I Can't Play H!

Jan 3, 2022

You should be able to clearly tell if this is the sort of anime that you will like from the description of them or maybe even just the title. It excels in its genre and if this isn't the genre for you then don't watch it you won't like it.

OreShura

Jan 3, 2022

This is a very cringe he comedy but for me it hits all the right points, definitely not for everyone but if you enjoy painful humor like me it's right for you.

Rosario + Vampire

Jan 3, 2022

Just average. A huge disappointment after having read the manga series.

Is this a Zombie?

Jan 3, 2022

A perfectly average show brought up to a seven due to the excellent comedy. That said comedy is immensely subjective so it's hard to say how much anyone else would really like it.

Ben-To

Jan 3, 2022

This is an excellent example of how to do a simple little concept so perfectly. It does require some anime fan level suspension of disbelief but once you get past the silly concept you realize just how excellent the show really is.

Koyomimonogatari

Jan 3, 2022

Sadly many people don't seem to fully respect this series, it is one of the most intelligently Written anime I have ever come across and deserving of genuine praise. It will require a great deal of effort on the part of the watcher especially if you don't know much about Japanese lore however.

Kill La Kill

Jan 3, 2022

This is one of the few anime I would consider a must watch for anyone who considers himself a fan of the media, however I will stipulate this is definitely not one to start with.

The Rising of the Shield Hero

Jan 3, 2022

An absolutely spectacular show deserving of all the praise and success it has received.

The Asterisk War

Jan 3, 2022

There's nothing in innately bad about it it's just so average it's painful.

Mayoi Neko Overrun!

Jan 3, 2022

A perfectly average fun little show.

Oreimo

Jan 3, 2022

My all time favorite romance anime!