AnnoyingJjbaFan's avatar

• Joined Jul 15, 2020
  • 20

Yu Yu Hakusho

Aug 17, 2020

I enjoy the characters a lot! The plot is fun and interesting, anddd.... I just find it really charming! I'm not the kind of person to hate an anime cause all of the ones I'm watching are really good! But one thing for sure is that I'm not a skeptical person so.... I have nothing bad to say about it.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

Aug 3, 2020

I can easily say that this arc really does catch my attention really well. I love the characters (mostly) and the story is just really good. The aesthetic of this arc is really interesting and it feels like a classic. It may not make me as happy as part 4 did and it may not have as good of a main cast as part 5 but it definitely holds a special place in my heart. I love all parts of Jojo's equally so I can't really say that it's any better than the others but still.

See full review

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)

Aug 3, 2020

If I'm just talking about part one, then I would say it's a classic tale of brothers, one pure evil and one pure good. It doesn't hold lots of people's attention so well but it has epic characters and a nice plot. If I'm talking about the first two parts then it gets more exciting by part 2 and the main character is more flawed and eccentric. If I'm talking about the entire series as a whole then... all I can say is that it's absolutely amazing. The characters, the different plots, the fights, everything. My username is this for a reason.

Attack on Titan

Aug 3, 2020

This anime sticks with me really well, the characters are epic and the plot is amazing with lots of twists and turns. I was always on the edge of my seat while watching it and it has reasons for being so popular.

The Promised Neverland

Aug 3, 2020

The plot is sorta cliche but it pulls it off so well that you can't even criticize it. The characters are pretty epic and the style is amazing. There is lots of tension and overall it is a memorable and fun anime.

My Hero Academia

Aug 3, 2020

I don't think of it as one of the most memorable animes, to say the least. But it is entertaining and kept my attention very well. I think the concept is pretty interesting and the setting is fun to think about but the characters don't stick with me very well and the protagonist is definitely not the best. It has its ups and downs but It's popular for a reason.

Death Note

Aug 3, 2020

halfway through I got unmotivated to watch it and stopped when I first watched it. But when I decided to rewatch the whole thing from the beginning I was glad I finished it. Death Note has a well-written protagonist, a few really good side characters, and an interesting plot.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Aug 2, 2020

The characters are amazing, the plot is easy to understand, the setting is super charming, and so much more.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

Aug 2, 2020

It's kinda weird to say that it wasn't my childhood. I finished it recently. So I'm not adding nostalgia points. So, I'm a very character and plot oriented person so I really enjoyed Yugioh! There were lots of characters I didn't like but the characters I did like I liked a LOT. Like Kaiba and Ryou.  So, let's talk about the plot. A boy named Yugi solved an ancient Egyptian puzzle. It turns out the ancient Egyptian puzzle had a ancient Egyptian pharaoh's soul inside of it! The pharaoh wants to learn his past and regain his memories and also he's really good at card games for some reason. They... See full review

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind

Jul 27, 2020

To be completely honest, the characters are amazing, the plot is epic, the fights are intense and exciting, and I cannot stress enough that Jojo's is the best anime I've ever watched.