Animeicon's avatar

• Joined Oct 18, 2020
  • ? / M

Knights of Sidonia: Love Woven in the Stars

Aug 13, 2022

This was an amazing end to a long journey. This series really stood out with its progress and plot. The animation quality did seem to have upgraded in this movie. Had been waiting for this since a long time and this was definetely worth the wait. Would hope to see a sequel to this.

9.5/10 story
8.5/10 sound

Dr. Stone: Ryuusui

Jul 10, 2022

Well, considering this was a special ep, it shud hv been a movie cuz then the required content cud hv been added. Overall, not a v excellent but yes, a good one for casual viewing.

6.5/10 characters

Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie 1 - Aria of a Starless Night

Mar 3, 2022

*NO SPOILERS*  I watched this is 4dx so the experience was really different when compared to the normal viewing experience. The 4dx mechanics paired with intense fights and crisp sounds really enhanced the movie's appeal. Some of the movie's parts were a repeat from the original SAO but I would say it isn't so much as to make it feel as a repeat. While watching, I did feel this movie should have been made longer considering the fact of how long it took to come out and how it didn't have to create a new storyline. Having the idea of it as a movie did give it a hype but practically having a part 2... See full review

Star Wars: Visions

Sep 22, 2021

Hmm........the outlook thing sure was unique. Getting to experience all the various kind of anime artstyles was good.

Chronicle: Cosmos PV

Aug 27, 2021

Nice trailer! The animations were superb I would say and also unique at the same time. Im interested in watching this series now. I also have confidence as the producers of this series have made some of my most liked anime movies. :D

Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon a Time

Aug 15, 2021

I 'am a guy who was introduced to the Evangelion franchise through the Rebuild series so I don't think my review will give you an actual view into Evangelion itself but if Rebuild is considered to be a stand alone series then it does a really great job. I have watched each and every Evangelion series including the old one's so I think all of them in 1 picture gives off a stark contrast.  The rebuild series leaves out a lot of important details which I had to search seperately for. The confusion was a lot for me but this movie clears out some of it I guess.  In the end, Anno has done a brilliant... See full review

Beng Huai Xing He

Jul 4, 2021

Could have been better.

Heavy Object Recap

Jun 27, 2021

Nothing new in this recap

86: Eighty-Six - Coquelicots Blooming Across the Battlefield

Jun 27, 2021

This was just a recap at the end of the day but I was expecting something more.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon's Judgement

Jun 24, 2021

It finally came to an end after such a long journey. The ending was simple yet superb. Im happy that it ended well. We may have a continuation for this also..

Seven Knights Revolution: Hero Successor

Jun 21, 2021

Felt a bit average without an interesting storyline. The ending was the only thing which I liked about this anime.

Josee, the Tiger and the Fish

Jun 12, 2021

Loved it! It was one of the best movies I have watched so far in 2021. The animation was superb and the ending was satisfying. For romance genre lovers, this is a must watch film.

Crystal Sky of Yesterday

Jun 2, 2021

It was a good story with a acceptable touch of romance and drama. The graphics were outstanding!

Xingchen Bian

May 30, 2021

Story felt too boring in the begining and felt very constrained. The next season made it better.

Xingchen Bian 2nd Season

May 30, 2021

The character getting stronger really excited me for the 3rd season.

Wo Shi Jiang Xiaobai OVA

May 20, 2021

The story was great and the movie helped a lot in clearing my doubts that I had since season 1. This is one of the best chinese anime's I have ever seen. Bravo to the studio and creator.

Swallowed Star

Apr 19, 2021

This is the one of the only 3 chinese anime that I have seen till now. This anime is way better than the other 2 chinese anime I have seen.

Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor

Apr 2, 2021

This story does not have anything special about it. The mc is probably shit due to his character. I was expecting the story to let us know about the cool sensei when he was in the army but it was shown at rare circumstances. This story just revolves around his dumb students and his one single comrade at his time in the army.

Colorful (2010)

Mar 11, 2021

The characters and the setting were definetly not that good but the concept of this series was out of this world.  Especially the ending which made give this series an overall of 10.

Daily Lives of High School Boys

Mar 11, 2021

This was a good comedy series. It has no top tier base stoyline but the way the characters and setting are used gived a hilarious comedy series that we can enjoy if we are bored or want to relax a little bit.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest

Mar 11, 2021

This series was totally different when compared to the manga from which it was adopted from. By telling totally different, I mean that most of the orignal storyline was just removed which dissapointed me a lot.  I hope that Arifureta 2 will fix this issue and remove the stain this series has made.

Amagami SS

Mar 11, 2021

I did not like the multiple storyline and un-uniform progression of this series. This series did not have a proper point to prove despite so many characters. It would have been better if the series did not focus on so many characters at once and them leaving them one by one until no one remains for the main storyline.

School Days

Mar 11, 2021

This was one of the worst anime series I have ever watched. The only good thing I got out of watching this series was the badge on anime planet.  The worst thing about this series was the personality and storyline buildup of the main character. I personally love the main characters of the series that I watch but this series just threw that in the trash bag.  The second bad thing about this series was the multiple endings. What was the use of that? The author just wasted 3 episodes on that.  The last bad element of this series was the pointless factor. This series does not have a proper... See full review

0.1/10 story
0.1/10 characters
0.1/10 overall

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation

Mar 5, 2021

In the first 2 or 3 episodes, I was very doubtful if I should continue this series but slowly and slowly, the elements of the story started to set off and then finally in epsiode 8, I really got hyped for this series.

DARLING in the FRANXX

Jan 15, 2021

This was one helll of a unique story. The romance was good and interesting but the love triangle ruined it. The ending was really interesting and I wished there was a season 2 for it. If you like 'The Promised Neverland' then this show is for you. Both of them share a similar story basis.

Another

Jan 4, 2021

Very unique concept used in this story. I loved the plot and setting. It was not a thrilling experience in the begining but as we progress, the story gets more and more exciting. Some characters have a cliche type of characteristic but don't let it take your interest away. The ending was very suprising and jaw breaking. I will definely recommend this to people who like puzzles and mystery genre anime. Please watch atleast 4 or more episodes to spark your interest. This is only my personal opinion. Hope that it helped.

ReLIFE

Jan 2, 2021

Very unique story. The ending was especially good.