AnimeFinder166's avatar

• Joined Dec 11, 2015
  • 28

Ergo Proxy

Dec 27, 2015

(Contain Spoilers) This anime is what pushed me to watch more Sci-fi... yeah,it may not be packed with many action and stuff and there are some complicated stuff going on, and too many dialouges...explanations, etc. I actually stalled this since it made me bored just from watching episode 1... but since I liked the way the characters were drawn,(after countless months) I continued to watch it. And liked it despite with it's complicated stuff. There are some things that I'm disappointed: (I don't think) that where the Cogito Virus came from was explained or reavealed (I was hoping to get that one... See full review

9.5/10 story
9.5/10 sound

Junjou Romantica

Dec 13, 2015

This is the Shounen-ai anime that made me be able to read/watch yaoi/shounen-ai mangas/animes without being grossed out (yes, I was a horrible person at that time) I only watched it 'cause I read the summary at one of my friend's anime magazines and it looked interesting so I gave it a try and ended up liking it!

See full review
8.5/10 sound
9.5/10 characters

Danganronpa: The Animation

Dec 13, 2015

This is the first time that I watched a murder and investigating anime that has a different, uh...setting...(yeah, I think that's the word) Instead a (main) detective character travelling around the world and a murder happens wherever he is.... I liked the setting that they're trapped there...I'm still grasping my feelings about this anime, but there's one thing I'm sure of. I liked the animation most when it's 'Punishment Time', the animation style gives me the creeps and excitement... if you're having doubts whether to watched this anime or not, I'll tell you... It's worth your time!!

See full review