AngelKissHikari's avatar

• 26

Shugo Chara Party!

Feb 1, 2010

Seriously?

First there's Shugo Chara!. It started out good. Some fillers, though not too much. There were some ups and downs, but all in all it was pretty good.

Then came Shugo Chara!! Doki. And that's where it went down. Lulu. With her '?-eggs'.

So, let's get this straight: there are X-eggs/charas, ?-eggs and uta-charas (third game)?

And then this. Shugo Chara Party!, with Shugo Chara Pucchi Puchi! and Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki (next will be Shugo Chara!!!! Dokkki Dokki Doki...).

With Rikka.

Okay, so she can hear the voices of the X-eggs? While the shugo chara themselves can't? And she has octopus hair?

And Amu and the others will stay sixth graders forever?

So far I've only seen one good part about it. Episode 7/109. But I just enjoy Nagihiko as Nadeshiko.

And Rikka is now more of a main character than Amu. Which is stupid. I really hope they get rid of her soon, but not too quick. And I also hope her hairstyle gets redone.

And if just that isn't enough, our precious anime time is taken away by live-action sequences and some very childish small stories? Like we want to watch some cosplaying girls dress their nails.

And there aren't any previews anymore!

The songs are sort of good, but in my opinion the ones by Buono! are the best. And we now have 3 songs, and only one of them is by Buono!.

If this keeps going on like this, I'm seriously going to stop watching it.

miki Feb 18, 2010

i agree. personally i really don't like rikka, i find it really anoying. but things are changing...or so.......