AngelBeatsYui's avatar

AngelBeatsYui

• England
  • Joined Feb 25, 2013

Warning this review may contain spoilers-

Another amazing review for you all to read...lucky you. This time it is for the dark magic girl anime Daybreak Illusion, this anime is a dark version of your typical Magic Girl show and was displayed quite well. It is based around a girl called Akari who's mother died (I think) and has been living with her aunt and uncle, also she works as a fortune teller, this leads to her story beginning. The story for a start was put together quite well but honestly it wasn't the best. The story was slightly rushed and ended quite badly. The story wasn't the best but it was quite enjoyable. There was drama and small action with added to the story. The animation was like your typical Magic Girl show, big eyes and slightly Moe. So yeah...

The music...Well the opening....it's kind of obvious...I loved it as soon as I watched the series, I bought the song...Well it is LiSA. The ending was meh, it was pretty average and the voice actors were good for the characters that were involved. The characters were pretty simple both in design and personality, but most are pretty loveable in most ways. I really enjoyed this anime. The detail in the slightly horror scenes though...Well there was quite a bit of blood.

In conclusion, I seriously need to write longer reviews...Well anyway this anime is get at if you like dark magic girl with a dramatic moments. I enjoyed it and you would also probably if you watch it.

~AngelBeatsYui~