Andulka's avatar

• 21

Trigun Stampede

Apr 2, 2023

[SPOILER FREE]

Came for nice CGI, stayed for the characters and story. I am not familiar with the original, many who are are very keen to comparing the two even though this is very obviously supposed to be its own thing. I didn't expect much from it storywise, but especially towards the end things really picked up pace and now I cant wait for 2nd season. From what I understand this season is only a build-up for the main plot arc, so it's kinda early to judge the story plot-wise. But to me, everything made sense, the characters were all likeable and charismatic and the pacing was done just right so it kept me interested in what happens next. Also, not to mention god tier voice acting (esp. with Vash and Wolfwood), god tier animation and sound, and personally, I really liked the character designs, too.

Overall, for someone who doesn't worship/know the og Trigun, this is a really good watch, I higly recommend, especially if you like sci-fi-ish stuff. For og Trigun die hard fans, I can't say, but what I've seen from over the net, if you can't be open-minded, you should probably avoid this one - save your time and don't spread hate :)

9.1/10 characters
9.3/10 overall

You must be logged in to leave comments. or