Hola, i am an 11th grader born in NJ, but raised in FL. I might seem like a tactless, very depressed idiot, which I am, but I also like anime. Even though my reviews are filled with language and pretty bad info I hope you can enjoy my low quality content.
I’ve been watching anime since 6th grade. I started with the anime Naruto and Bleach(currently watching). I jacked my mom's old Nokia in 7th grade and started watching borderline hentai and some ecchi anime. But the main anime i viewed was Elfen Lied and because I’d never seen such physical brutality in an anime and also Lucy's hot as hell, I fell in love. Then in November 2017, I revamped my love for anime.
Header: Baptize album by Yousei Teikoku and the hot chick is Yui Itsuki, also (probably) the lead singer of Denkare.
Profile pic: Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied, who i think is one of the greatest anime females of all time.
A few short lists
things I like(besides anime)
- Yui Itsuki, lead singer of Yousei Teikoku, a japanese goth metal band. She's probably a big reason of why im still living on the earth. Also Yousei Teikoku as a whole.
- Professional basketball and football
- Adult videos
- Vocaloids. for example, Miku Hatsune, Luka Megurine, Lily, Rin Kagamine, IA, Meiko, and occasionally Vflower and Yuzuki Yukari.
Shit I don’t like
- all humans, including but not limited to clingy, over-opinionated, too happy, needy, too high energy, shitty listeners and mean people
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Anyone who ridicules somebody about their anime interests, because noone cares what you think about their experiences, you overzealous asshole.
- school (hated it since 6th grade)
- People who call me an asshole for telling them they’re assholes for watching dub.
Top 10 Anime
- Elfen Lied (2004, ARMS)
- Angel Beats (2010, PA Works)
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica (2011, SHAFT)
- Mirai Nikki (2011, asread)
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (2005, Studio Deen)
- Toradora (2007, JC STAFF)
- Akame Ga Kill (White Fox, 2015)
- Brynhildyr in the Darkness (2014, ARMS)
- Another (2015, PA Works)
- Watamote (2013, Silver Link)
Fave things I like to have in anime(not in order)
- In an ecchi anime, good ecchi and or nudity and good females secondary or main
- In a horror anime, great main and side characters with an enjoyable story with breaks in violence and scary shit
- In a female anime character, enjoyable personality and backstory who is also at least kinda attractive.
- In a male character, don’t know as long as he’s not Yukiteru Amano or Riito Yuki.
- In a drama or any other anime, the ability to make me cry or at least leave me endeared with characters enough to be sad.
Fave rock bands
anime: Angel Beats(rewatch): Feb 23rd, 2020, 4:03)
manga: boutta start shadow Star Narutaru and To Love-Ru Darkness
manga: Aku no Hana (Feb 2nd, 2020, 6:44 am)
anime: none ina good amount of time
Feel free to leave a comment!