*probably should edit and change stuff soon haha*
WELCOME, WELCOME (>^v^)> ~♥!
- Watched anime 2014-present (6+ years)
- Read manga 2015-present (5+ years)
- First anime: Pokémon (but the first series that led me to LOVE anime is Fruits Basket 2001) + My Neighbor Totoro
- First manga: Akatsuki no Yona (literally right after finishing the anime lol)
- Current manga: Akatsuki no Yona, almost every isekai comic lol
- Favorite genres: romance, shoujo, comedy, isekai, episodic, reverse harems, food, Webtoons/Webcomics
- Acceptable genres: drama, slice of life, action, shounen, sports, ecchi (for comedy like Food Wars), harlequin
- Least-fav genres: harems (too many girls...), mature content (depends), gore
- Favorite animes: Fruits Basket (2001), Akatsuki no Yona, Ouran High School Host Club, Barakamon
- Favorite mangas: Akatsuki no Yona, Feng Qi Cang Lan, Gakuen Alice, Odd Girl Out
Current anime recommendations: tbd
Current manga recommendations: tbd
Comments: Prefer episodic series (usually NOT monster-of-the-week) over arcs because it's a new day/adventure where as arcs can be prolonged too much. Yes, I like fillers. For instance, I prefer Ouran over One Piece (sorry fans). Don't get me wrong, I still watch arcs, they can be interesting. I just find them more rewatchable. Noticed that I like animes with hierarchy or other rank-systems. Starting to get into Webtoons/Webcomics. I love full color! When I first discovered manga, I was literally binge-reading every series that piqued my interest. Almost the same feeling when anime was introduced to me lol. Watched a few K-dramas.
Recommend some animes and manga for me!!
Other anime-like series I watched: RWBY, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Voltron, and Miraculous ;) ??
i ♥ totoro